Website Notifications For Bootstrap Theme

Our team is very excited to announce the release of website admin notifications. 

Website administrators are now able to track all of the activity from their website in one location. Some of the activities that are tracked include:'

Member signups

Member upgrades

Member leads

Contact form submissions

Website edits

You can view a complete list of actions that will be recorded in the admin portal here: Complete List Of Trackable Actions*

*Please note that all actions are not currently being tracked. The link above shares the complete list of actions that will be tracked. We estimate it will take 2-3 weeks to complete the entire list (we are adding about three actions per day). 

This new update also replaces the member "email history" tab found in the admin portal. Instead of strictly tracking emails sent, the system will also track leads received, contacts, upgrades and signups giving the website administrator a much better picture. 

Is this a free update?

- Yes. This feature is included in all future websites, and is available for free to any existing bootstrap theme website. Please email support@brilliantdirectories.com to receive additional information. 

Will I lose any data when making the switch to this new notification module? 

- Yes. The new website notification module also replaces the "email history" module found on your member's details layout in the admin. This means that any current email history that is  being displayed in the email history tab will be erased and replaced completely by the member notifications tab. 

Email History Tab In Member Dashboard (being deprecated)

New Member Notification Module (replacing email history tab)

Will website notifications also act as a changelog?

- Yes. One of the most requested items in the past has been to easily track who edits widgets or makes changes to the system to more easily identify the root cause of an error (system or user). 

Is this available on Classic Theme and Bootstrap Theme?

A watered down version is available on the classic theme. Many of the important actions that are tracked (leads and emails) are not able to be tracked with the classic theme.

Where can I view my website notifications? 

Please click on the new website activity icon located in your admin portal: 

This will take you to your activity log where you can filter by activity type:

How long does Brilliant Directories track my website notifications?

- We can track your website notifications for up to 30 days. Notifications that run longer than 30 days will be removed from the notification center. If you would like to exceed the storage for your website, please email us at support@brilliantdirectories.com