Start a new topic
Answered

How do you edit member details from the admin panel?

Hi, I have tried searching but I can't find it. I'm trying to edit members phone number and address from the admin panel but I can't seem to be able to. I have gone to member> edit but I can only edit certain things Brillz

Best Answer

Hi Brillz, for that particular case I would do it like this in your Admin Panel's dashboard:

1. Click on the Big Blue Members Link

2. Find the member you wish to edit and click on Login (Since Edit witll only give you Basic User account options like username and password)

3. You should land on the Member's contact details where you can change specific details about the user.

Please let me know if this solves your issue and if not i'll be super happy to help you.

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Brillz, for that particular case I would do it like this in your Admin Panel's dashboard:

1. Click on the Big Blue Members Link

2. Find the member you wish to edit and click on Login (Since Edit witll only give you Basic User account options like username and password)

3. You should land on the Member's contact details where you can change specific details about the user.

Please let me know if this solves your issue and if not i'll be super happy to help you.

2 people like this