Start a new topic
Answered

How to edit sign up page as free for all

Can some one guide me how to disable sign up PRICE page and to keep as FREE for all>>>???

Best Answer
I suggestion would be this:

1. On your Backend Dashboard, go to Toolbox -> Widget Manager.
2. Search for the Header - Links Widget. Customize it and Edit it.
3. The first line on it should say the following:

<a class="corner-join" href="<?=$label[default_signup_url]?>" rel="nofollow">....

Change it to:

<a class="corner-join" href="/payment/3" rel="nofollow">....

And save it. On this example, my site uses the /payment/3 for the free register, you should check which one your site has for the free membership. It could be 1,2,3,4.... That should take care of the Link on your heading site that points to the Pricing Page. Now for the link in the Login Page.

4. Go to your Widget Manager again, but this time search for the Website - Login Page Widget. Customize it and Edit it.

5. On line 40 you should see the following:

<p style="margin-top: 20px;">Not a Member? <a href="'.$label[default_signup_url].'">...

Change it to

<p style="margin-top: 20px;">Not a Member? <a href="'./payment/3'">....

Save it and we are done. Remember to set the correct number for the payment on the HREF. I am using 3 because of my specific case but this can be another number.

What this 2 changes will do is send the users directly to the Free registering page, so they only have to add their email and password for it.

Let me know if this helps you and solves your question. If not please correct me where I am wrong. Thanks buddy.

NOTE: If it solves your issue, feel free to mark this reply as the answer. If it does not, slap me around so I can listen better... but don't slap to hard.

Hi Ghazan, 

Please follow my steps: 

In the admin go to Members >> Membership levels 

You'll see your Membership levels, please select the first one and click on "Edit Settings" 

Then edit the option: "Requires Payment" and select the option "Free" and in the monthly, semi-yearly and yearly price type: "0.00". Don't forget to save the settings. The go to every membership level and do the same. 

The next step is navigate to Toolbox >> Menu Manager >> Pricing Menu 

Then in the right side you'll see your Membership levels, please click on the arrow in the right side and in the "Link text" option type: "Free". Do the same with the other Membership Levels and click on "Save Settings". 

So your change will be reflected on the Pricing Page. 

Please let me know if you have further questions! :) 

Hi there,

Thanks for replying, however, my question was "How to disable Pricing Page" ?Trying more simplify let me say " It should be completely (but temporarily) disabled" like if someone clicks "Join us", should go directly on sign up page instead of "Basic or Featured" choice or alike.

regards

Answer
I suggestion would be this:

1. On your Backend Dashboard, go to Toolbox -> Widget Manager.
2. Search for the Header - Links Widget. Customize it and Edit it.
3. The first line on it should say the following:

<a class="corner-join" href="<?=$label[default_signup_url]?>" rel="nofollow">....

Change it to:

<a class="corner-join" href="/payment/3" rel="nofollow">....

And save it. On this example, my site uses the /payment/3 for the free register, you should check which one your site has for the free membership. It could be 1,2,3,4.... That should take care of the Link on your heading site that points to the Pricing Page. Now for the link in the Login Page.

4. Go to your Widget Manager again, but this time search for the Website - Login Page Widget. Customize it and Edit it.

5. On line 40 you should see the following:

<p style="margin-top: 20px;">Not a Member? <a href="'.$label[default_signup_url].'">...

Change it to

<p style="margin-top: 20px;">Not a Member? <a href="'./payment/3'">....

Save it and we are done. Remember to set the correct number for the payment on the HREF. I am using 3 because of my specific case but this can be another number.

What this 2 changes will do is send the users directly to the Free registering page, so they only have to add their email and password for it.

Let me know if this helps you and solves your question. If not please correct me where I am wrong. Thanks buddy.

NOTE: If it solves your issue, feel free to mark this reply as the answer. If it does not, slap me around so I can listen better... but don't slap to hard.

1 person likes this