Access your Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar you are going to find the Photo Album feature.
Here you'll find a new Photo Album, now we can add some content to it like the title, description, image and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Photo Album.
3. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma!
4. Enter the main Description of the Photo Album.
Once you save all of the of the details, you can add the images to the Photo Album feature.
Upload as many images you need.
1. Add a Title to the Image.
2. Add a Description to the Image
Here you can Arrange the Photo Display Order:
See how you can arrange the images in the following GIF:
Now here is how you can find the Photo Album you'd created:
This is how the Photo Album displays in the Member's Dashboard:
Lastly, this is how the Photo Album displays in the site:
As you can see all membership features have a page designated for the feature by default:
Click on View Details:
Here you'll find:
The images of the Photo Album with their respective title and description.
- The main description of the Photo Album.
- The Title and Description of each photo.
- "Contact This Member" will send a direct message to the member.