In order for you to select the currency for your member features, such as products, properties, classifieds, jobs, etc.., please follow these steps:
2. Advanced Settings
3. On the search bar type the word: "currency"
4. In the Default Value box add the currency desired. (i.e ₲, ₤, €, ¥..)
Below you will see how the currency symbol appears in the Member Features.
- This is the area where you place the symbol:
- This is how you will see the currency symbol when adding the price to the feature:
- This is how it looks on the member profile:
- This is how appears on the feature details page:
- The currency symbol will also be updated on the pricing slider of each member feature search module:
1- If you already have content on your member features (published) you will need to access each of those features, re-enter the price in the pricing field and Save, in order for the currency symbol to be updated properly on old posts.2- The Website Currency has no relation with the Member Feature Currency Symbol, the Website Currency is to be used for transactions made in our platform, such as paying a membership level plan.