Many users of the software have customized the layout of how Member Feature posts (articles, coupons, videos, etc) display on their website. Sometimes a change is applied that you wish you could revert, or you simply want to apply the most recent default layout for a Member Feature on your website.
If you wish to override the current code used in a Member Feature with the most recent default version of that code, please follow the instructions below.
Install The Restore Default Code Feature
- Navigate to Content >> Edit Post Settings in the Admin area of your website
- Click on the "Run Update" button for the "Restore Default Code" feature
- You will be prompted with a Success message. Click on "OK".
Using The Restore Default Code Feature
- Navigate to Members >> Member Features in the Admin area of your website
- Click on "Edit" for the Member Feature you wish to restore to default
Click on the tab that corresponds to the layout you wish to edit (only one layout can be restored at a time - you can restore the entire feature to default by restoring each individual tab to default):
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Member Feature you would like to restore the default code from:
I am editing the "Member Article" feature in this example, so I will select "Member Article" to restore this feature from the default "Member Article" feature:
Click on the "Restore Default Code" button:
You will be prompted if you are sure you would like to continue. Once you confirm, all code in the "Page Header", "Page Loop", and "Page Footer" fields (if you are editing the Profile Page Design or the Search Results Design tabs) or "Page Layout" field (if you are editing the Detail Page Design tab) will be replaced with the latest default code available for the feature.
Click on "Save Changes" to apply the new code: