There is a new setting for you to be able to pick a sidebar for each Membership Level or Product Sign Up Page.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Create the widgets with the images that you want to add in the Sidebar
- Create the Sidebar
- Access the Sidebar you created and Drag-N-Drop the widgets that you want to appear in the Sidebar
- Access the Membership Level or Product you want to use to show the Sidebar.
1) To create the widgets with banners or images, go to TOOLBOX >> WIDGET MANAGER:
You can add the following code: <img src="/images/stripe_logo.png" alt="Stripe Logo & Credit Cards"> to call an image, if you want to know how to upload an image please see this documentation:
2) To create the Sidebar you need to go to TOOLBOX >> SIDEBAR MANAGER
Add the name of the new Sidebar and click on "Save Changes":
3) Click on Edit to access the Sidebar you've created.
Drag-N-Drop the widgets you want to show in the Sidebar, once you do click on "Save".
4) Go to FINANCE >> MANAGE PRODUCTS. Find the Membership Level or Product you want to edit:
Click on "Edit" under the "General" tab find "Sign Up Page Sidebar" and choose the one you created, finally click "Save":
Lastly, you'll see the Sidebar on your Sign Up Page: