It is now possible to completely control which members are able to receive messages, and which ones are not. There are two primary benefits to having this control:
1. You can sell this as a premium feature to help convince your free members to sign up for a premium account.
2. You may be importing members that do not have emails associated to them. These may be "claim listings" for example. If this is the case, then you would want to import them into a single membership level, and remove the ability of these members being contacted. This will prevent visitors from waiting for a response that they will never get, since an email was never delivered in the first place.
What will be removed if I set a membership level to: Receive Message "No"
1. The "Send Message" form will no longer appear on profile pages, or feature posts that were posted by the member that is not allowed to receive messages:
2. The "Send Message" button will not appear on the member profile page:
How Can I Edit The "Send Message" Setting?
1. Login to the admin panel
2. Go to MEMBERS >> MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
3. Find the membership level you would like to edit, and click on "EDIT SETTINGS"
4. Click on the "Display Settings" Tab
5. Set "Hide Message Links" to "Yes"
5. Click "Save Membership Settings"