In this article you will learn how to make the Posts (Articles, coupons, jobs, events, videos, etc.) to be approved by admin first. This is a common request and it can be accomplish following the next steps:
1. Go to Toolbox >> Form Manager >> In the search bar at the top type "Feature" >> Select the feature's form you wish to moderate and click on "Edit".
For example: If you want to edit the "Member Articles" Post Type to be approved by admin first, please find it on the list and click on edit.
2. Find the Publish field.
3. Click on "Edit".
4. Set field type to Hidden Field.
5. Set default value to 0.
6. Then Save changes. Remember to replicate for each feature you need to moderate before publishing.
7. Once this has been implemented, your members content won't be published automatically.
Now the form won't contain the "Publish" option, please see screenshots below for reference.
Manually Approve the Content
To manually Publish the content of articles, coupons, jobs, events, videos, etc. Please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Content.
2. Manage Post.
3. Select the tab of the feature you want to moderate.
4. Click on "Live Page" to review the content. If you want to edit it please click on "Edit". This button is located right next to the "Actions" button.
5. Once you've viewed, edited or confirmed the user's content, use the check-mark to select the content.
6. Select action to apply.
7. Click on Publish.
8. Save Changes.
Important: Remember when moderating content, constantly check your member's content and update it. Anything that requires to be moderated before publishing will remain as a draft until approved for publishing.