Emails » Send Newsletter » Creating Newsletter Email Campaign
Modified on: Mon, 7 Jan, 2019 at 4:52 PM
Whenever you want to send an Email Campaign please do the following:
Go to your admin dashboard.
1. Please go to EMAIL >> EMAIL CAMPAIGNS
2. Click on: New Email Campaign +
3. Click on Campaign Status to open up the drop down and select: Ready.
4. Enter the Campaign Nickname.
5. Enter the Email Template to Use.
6. Choose the Total Emails to Send.
7. Pick the Groups or Membership Levels you are going to send the campaign to.
8. Click on Save Email Campaign:
9. Refresh your page.
10. Lastly, Click on Send Now to send the campaign, this will send the campaign immediately to your members or subscribers.
The built-in email system is designed for emailing active members of your site whom have requested to receive emails from you. A good example of a good use for this too would be to send a monthly newsletter to your members. The email system will also send transactional emails that include new member signup notifications, credit card update notifications, and lead emails.
Sending mass unsolicited emails to the Claim Listings or an imported contact list would be considered SPAM, which is illegal by US law and would likely result in the blacklisting of future emails from your domain. In some cases, sending SPAM messages may lead to damaging the other sites on the server and can also lead to the termination of your account with Brilliant Directories.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.