The new member reviews module provides an easier user experience to make it easier to manage incoming reviews submitted by the website users. The option to filter reviews by Keyword, review status and email is now an easy option.
Each element of the status box is explained below.
- Quick actions are explained in detail below:
- This displays the date the review was submitted.
The review ID will be the numerical representation of the review in the database.
- The IP address of the submitter is readily available in order to easily block spammers or other unwanted reviewers.
- Quick access to member details.
Four "Quick Actions" available with each review that gets submitted:
- View live: This is a quick link that takes you straight to the review that was left on your website.
- Edit review: While we do not recommend editing reviews, the option is there for all directory owners to control what gets published on the website.
- Delete review: You can quickly delete any review that you do not want on your website.
To the left of the table, we will see the member details for the member being reviewed.
Here you will be able to access the member's details (more information in this link) as well as the ability to log in as the member. Additional contact information like email and phone number is displayed to easily follow up with the member.
The last section of this module includes the details of the review.
This would include the rating overview, status, title and the full review submitted by the user.
The user's email is also available for follow up.
Also, the status of the review can be changed manually:
If the status is changed manually, 4 new options will show up:
- Do not send email notifications
- Email Member about this update
- Email Reviewer about this update
- Email Member and Reviewer about this update