Google Analytics has 2 ways to track the metrics of a site: Universal Analytics or Google Analytics 4.0. This article explains more about these 2 options: Universal Analytics versus Google Analytics 4 data
Universal Analytics uses a UA ID, whereas Google Analytics 4.0 or GA4 uses Tags.
To add a Google Analytics 4.0 follow the instructions on this article: Install Google Analytics 4 Tags
Here is how to add the Google Analytics ID to our platform:
- Log in to the Admin Dashboard
- Go to Settings > General Settings:
- Click on the Integrations tab:
4. Enter your Google Analytics ID into the Google Analytics ID field
5. Finally, click on "Save Changes"