To add a commenting system to your site we need to do the following:
1. Create a Disqus Account at https://disqus.com
2. Follow all the steps on the Disqus site setup. Click on "I want to install Disqus on my site".
3. You should be taken to a form where you can add your sites name (Not full URL or domain name, just a general name to represent your site on the Disqus platform) and what the site is used for (Disqus Category). Click on "Create Site".
4. You will be prompted to select a Plan:
5. When selecting Your Platform click on "Universal Code" at the end of the page.
6. Copy the whole script code.
We will now proceed to your Brilliant Directories site.
Now go to your Admin Dashboard >> Content >> Edit Post Settings >> Find the feature you wish to add the commenting system, in this example we added the code to the Blog feature.
Click on Edit.
Click on the "Detail Page Design" tab. Scroll down until you find Comments Code:
On the Comments Code section add the code provided by Disqus, you can also add a title to this section if you'd like.
Please note that even though the code says "* RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION VARIABLES: EDIT AND UNCOMMENT THE SECTION BELOW TO INSERT DYNAMIC VALUES FROM YOUR PLATFORM OR CMS.
* LEARN WHY DEFINING THESE VARIABLES IS IMPORTANT: https://disqus.com/admin/universalcode/#configuration-variables*/" it is not necessary to make any changes.
Now you can visit any of your Blog Posts (or any other feature that you added the code to):
With this, you now have a fully functional Disqus system for all of your Articles. You can keep on pasting the Disqus code on any of the Features >> Details Page tab >> Comments Code.
To manage all Disqus comments, you can do that from your Disqus Admin panel on the Disqus Site.