Access your Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar you are going to find the Property feature.
Here you'll find a new property, now we can add some content to it like the title, description, image and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Property.
3. Select the Status of the Property "For Sale" or "For Rent".
4. Add the address of the Property.
5. The Complete address will be auto-populated by typing it in point #4.
6. Enter the Price for the Property.
7. Choose the Type of the Property (House, Condo, Commercial, etc.).
8. Choose the number of Bedrooms.
9. Choose the number of Bathrooms.
10. Enter the Approx. Square Footage.
11. Enter the Year the Property was built.
12. Add an External Link if necessary.
13. Enter the Description of the House.
Once you save all of the of the details, you can add the images to the Property feature.
Upload as many images you need.
1. Add a Title to the Image.
2. Add a Description to the Image.
Here you can Arrange the Photo Display Order:
See how you can arrange the images in the following GIF:
Now here is how you can find the Property you'd created:
This is how the video displays in the Member's Dashboard:
Lastly, this is how the property displays on the site:
As you can see all membership features have a page designated for the feature by default:
Click on View Details:
Here you'll find:
- The images of the Property with their respective title and description.
- The main description of the Property.
- "Contact This Member" will send a direct message to the member.
- "View More Details" will take you to the External Link of the Property.