Access your Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar you are going to find the Job feature.
Here you'll find a new job, now we can add some content to it like the title, description, image and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Job Post.
3. Add an image to your Job Post.
4. Enter the Company Name.
5. Enter the Yearly Salary.
6. Enter the Employment Type.
7. Click on the "Start Date" for the Calendar to pop-up and choose the date.
8. Add the address of the Workplace.
9. The Complete address will be auto-populated by typing it in point #11.
10. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma!.
11. Add an External Link if necessary.
12. Enter the Description of the Job Post.
Now here is how you can find the job post you've had created:
This is how the job displays in the Member's Dashboard:
Lastly, this is how the article displays on the site:
As you can see all membership features have a page designated for the feature by default:
Click on View Details:
Here you'll find:
- All of the Details of the Job Post
- The main description of the Job Post.
- "Contact This Member" will send a direct message to the member.
- "View More Details" will take you to the External Link of the Job post.