Access your Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar you are going to find the Audio feature.
Here you'll find a new audio post, now we can add some content to it like the title, description, image and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Audio Track.
3. Enter the link from https://soundcloud.com/ Example: https://soundcloud.com/anton-liberant/bethoven-moonlight-sonata.
4. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma!.
5. Add a description to your Audio Track.
Now here is how you can find the Audio post you've had created:
This is how the Audio post displays in the Member's Dashboard:
Lastly, this is how the Audio post displays on the site:
As you can see all membership features have a page designated for the feature by default: