Access your Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar you are going to find the Coupon feature.
Here you'll find a new coupon, now we can add some content to it like the title, description, coupon code, image and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Coupon.
3. Add an image to your Coupon.
4. Select the Coupon's Category.
5. Enter the Coupon Code
6. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma!
7. Click on the "End Date" for the Calendar to pop-up and choose the date
8. Add a External Link if necessary
9. Add the Company Name
10. Add the address of the Company or where the Coupon can be used
11. The Complete address will be auto-populated by typing it in point #11
14. Enter the Description of the Coupon.
Now here is how you can find the Coupon you've had created:
This is how the Coupon displays in the Member's Dashboard:
Lastly, this is how the coupon displays on the site:
As you can see all membership features have a page designated for the feature by default:
Click on View Details:
Here you'll find:
All of the Details (Date, Price, Tags, Name of the Venue) of the Coupon.
- The main description of the Coupon.
- "Contact This Member" will send a direct message to the member.
- The Coupon code.
- "More Details" will take you to the External Link of the Property.