Access the Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar find the Photo Album feature, click on it to make a new post.
Find the new Photo Album here, now add some content to it like the title, description, image and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Photo Album.
3. Select the Category for the album.
4. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma!
5. Enter the main Description of the Photo Album.
6. View existing Photo Album in the account, it will not show if there aren't any Photo Albums. Will also display the amount of Photo Albums in the account.
7. Add Photo Album to your account. (Will not display if the limit of posts has been reached).
Once all of the details have been saved, add the images to the Photo Album feature.
Upload as many images as needed.
1. Add a Title to the Image.
2. Add a Description to the Image
3. An option to rotate the images is also available.
Here it is possible to Arrange the Photo Display Order:
See how the images can be arranged and select the cover image for the post in the following GIF:
This is how the event displays in the Member's Dashboard and its current Status:
To View, Edit, Clone or Delete the Event click on the Actions Button to display the Dropdown Menu with the corresponding options:
Lastly, this is how the article displays on the site after being published:
All membership features have a page designated for the feature by default: