The following documentation is exclusively for the "Auto-Matching or Advanced Leads Package".
To purchase the "Auto-Matching or Advanced Leads Package" please email us at support.
Auto-matching relies on the auto-matching settings and the search inputs submitted by the users of the website. Here are some of the core concepts of how auto-matching works:
- The engine will only match members that match the criteria. If you allow a member to select a location, say San Francisco, and only 2 members are located in San Francisco, only those two candidates will be matched (assuming they match the additional criteria set by the user such as categories).
- Membership Level Sort Order is taken into consideration. This means if there are three premium members in San Francisco, these three premium members will always be auto-matched ahead of the free members that are also located in San Francisco.
- For accurate auto-matching, allowing for category inputs and location inputs is key. Not requiring a location or specialty to be entered limits the engine.
- Essentially the auto-matching functionality is the same as the member search functionality on the website. The system runs a search just like the users would, and starts to auto-match leads always going from top to bottom.
Auto-Matching Lead Settings
Edit the auto-matching lead settings by going to Leads » Lead Settings » Edit Advanced Lead Settings:
Auto-Match Engine: The auto-matching engine runs a search and matched leads to the members according to the settings that are set. The engine takes the following things into consideration:
- Membership Level
- Permission (Advanced Leads Package Exclusively)
- Auto-matching Settings
Notify Admin If Member Email Invalid: Select "Yes" if you would like to send an email notification to the Admin when a lead has been matched to a member that does not have a valid email address.
Admin Notification Email Template: Select the email template to send to the Admin if a lead is matched to a member that does not have a valid email address.