Once this is acquired you will notice that your search results will have more detailed results and as we know the search is one of the most important functions of your Brilliant Directories website. Your visitors need to be able to quickly find accurate information. Your website’s default search functionality provides you with what you need to succeed. Turbo charge your website’s search functionality with the Expanded Keyword Search add-on. It will index all text present on your members’ profile pages including custom text areas and form fields. This also now will work with features!
This is what it will search for member's information:
To activate this for your features as well, please follow these steps.
1. Go to Content - Edit Post Settings:
2. Select the feature you wish to activate this add-on for:
3. Click on the Search Results Tab:
4. Scroll down until you see these options and select one:
5. Make sure to save the changes you made.
If you have any questions about this, you can send an email to support@brilliantdirectories or create the ticket HERE.