This section of the software is a shortcut for you, the admin, to be able to monitor all the post content you and your members are posting to the website. In here the post are divided by feature type which makes it easier to find a certain post.
Important Note As of 8/16/2016, the name of this link is now called "Manage Posts". It functions the same, but the name of the link has changed.
Go to Content - Manage Post to see the posts created by the admin or the members.
Here the admin can search for the post they are looking to edit by first filtering by feature post and then simply by typing the name of the feature post. For example, I am looking to edit the Sample Article post posted by one of my members.
Now that I have found the article I wish to edit, I will simply click on Edit and it'll redirect me to the post information. In here I'll be able to alter the content that was posted already.
The admin as well get 3 options to modify your member's post:
1. Delete - This will delete the post that was created. Once it's deleted it cannot be recovered.
2. Unpublish - This option will make the post hidden for the visitors and other members. This is really useful if there is content that should not be on the website.
3. Publish - This option will make a non-published post public so the visitors and other members can see the content created.
There is an easy way to filter member post for easier findings:
1. Publish - this option will allow the admin to see all post that have been published.
2. Not Publish - this option shows the admin all the post that haven't been published.
3. Pending Approval - this option shows the admin all the post that are waiting to be approved so they can become public.
If you would like to edit the settings of each Post Type please see the article below:
How To Customize Membership Features (Full Course)
If you would like to remove or add Post Types please read the article below: