With this add-on, you will be able to export members listed on your website and inquiries received from the contact forms.
This tool helps you export your members with ease. With this tool, you will be able to filter certain members and export your member's information. To use this simply follow these steps:
1. In your admin dashboard go to Members >> Search Members.
2. Filter your members and click on this button to export your search results:
3. Select the fields you wish to export or simply Select All Fields and click on Continue with Export:
4. Your download should start right away as a zip file:
If you aren't familiar with how to open a zip file, please follow these steps:
1. To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
2. To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Exporting Form Inquiries
This add-on will also allow you to export inquiries received from your forms.
To export your inquiries, please go to Emails >> Form Inquiries.
You can export all inquiries by clicking the "Export Inquiries" button:
If you apply a filter, the button will export the results based on the filter selected.
For example, if you want to export the inquiries received from the "Contact Form", then you use the "Filter by form" >> Contact Form and then click on "Export Inquiries":
For more information please submit a ticket HERE.