Add a notification bar with an announcement message to the top of the website to promote deals, news and more.
To turn this setting on go to: Settings >> Design Settings:
- Expand the Website Announcement Message.
- This will open new options for the admin to be able to add their own message to it.
There are multiple options to edit this add-on:
- Disable this functionality completely (default).
- Always display this to visitors and logged in members.
- Display only for visitors, logged in members will not see it.
- Display only for members, will not show it to visitor.
Admins will have the option to customize the background color, text color, choose a font family, font size and text position:
It is also possible to hide the banner on mobile phones and make it appear only on desktop computers:
Here's an example of this add-on:
As seen above you can get very creative with this, it will accept HTML to give the admin more options to personalize this further.
For more information, please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org.