Member Reviews in the Admin
The new member reviews module provides an easier user experience, making it easy to manage incoming reviews submitted by the website users.
There are options to:
- Review Status
- Overall Rating
- Filter by Keyword
Bulk changing the status of reviews is also possible:
A quick link to edit the review settings is also available on the same page. Through this module, one will be able to edit General Settings for reviews, as well as profile and search results design.
This button will open the review settings module which is the same as the Post Settings section of the admin. An in-depth overview of this module can be reviewed at the following link: Edit Post Settings
- Review ID.
- Actions drop-down. (Explained below)
- Date the review was submitted.
- IP Address of the review submitter. It can be blocked if it ends up being a SPAM submission.
- Quick Edit options for the member:
- Edit review: While we do not recommend editing reviews, the option is there for all directory owners to control what gets published on the website.
- Delete review: One can quickly delete any undesired review on the website.
The last section of this module includes the details of the review:
This would include:
- Rating Overview
- Full review
- Name of the review submitter
- Email of the review submitter
From here the status of the review can be changed manually:
If the status is changed manually, 4 new options will show up:
- Do not send email notifications
- Email Member about this update
- Email Reviewer about this update
- Email Member and Reviewer about this update
Member Reviews on the Profiles -
Reviews can be left for the members profiles using the "Write a Review" button:
Which will open up the Reviews form:
How to Edit the Reviews Form
The fields asking for Title and Review can be edited inside the Reviews Form:
Form Name: Listing - Write Review System Name: member_review
The rating criteria can be edited through the text labels:
IMPORTANT: If one of the 6 labels is left blank, it will not appear on the form: