You might want to create a new static page for your website to add your own personal content, to learn how to do this please follow the steps below:
In your Admin area go to Content - Manage Web Pages and click on New Web Page:
When adding the content to this page, make sure you also set the permalink (The URL name option. eg: family,meet-the-team,franchise,etc.) to it apart from any other content you wish to add.
The most common areas used in this area of the admin include:
1. H1 - The primary title for your webpage. The size of your H1 in controlled in Design Settings in the "Search Results Design" tab.
2. H2 - Sub title for you webpage. This is also controlled in Design Settings in the "Search Results Design" tab.
3. Permalink - Add a unique value with no spaces or special characters. It is important not to use the same URL structure used by your membership features as this will be a conflict in the system.
4. Source Code - Click here to paste custom HTML Code.
5. Customize Page Level CSS Style - Add your own CSS to this specific page.
6. Customize Page Level Head Tags - Add your own HEAD tags to work only on this page.
7. Customize Page Level Footer Content - Add your own footer code to only work on this page.
When you have completed working on your page click on "Save Web Page"
To make the new web page visible to others you will need to either add it to the main menu or add a link to an existing page that points to the new page that you have created. To learn how to edit your Main Menu, please visit the link below:
If you wish to add a Hero Section on your static pages, please follow this article: