To create a new static page for the website, in order for the admin to add its own personal content, please follow the steps below:
In the Admin area go to My Content - Web Page Builder and click on" New Web Page+":
When adding the content to this page, make sure to also set the permalink (The URL name option. eg: family,meet-the-team,franchise,etc.) apart from any other content.
The most common areas used on this section of the admin are described in the images and points below:
1. Permalink - Add a unique value with no spaces or special characters. It is important not to use the same URL structure used by the membership features as this will be a conflict in the system. Once the page has been saved click on the "View Page" button to visit it.
2. H1 - The primary title for the webpage. The size of the H1 in controlled in Design Settings in the "Search Results Design" tab.
3. H2 - Sub title for the webpage. This is also controlled in Design Settings in the "Search Results Design" tab.
4. Page Content - Use the Froala Editor and its different available options to add content to the page.
5. Hero Section - On this tab to enable and set the Hero Section. For more information click on this article How to add a Hero Section on Static Pages
6. SEO Settings - Here the SEO & Social Media settings can be configured. Click HERE to learn more.
- Customize Page Level CSS Style - Add custom CSS to this specific page.
- Customize the Page Level HEAD Tags - Add custom HEAD tags to work only on this page.
8. Save Web Page - When the work on the page has been completed, click on "Save Web Page"
To make the new web page visible to others either add it to the main menu or add a link to an existing page that points to the new page that has been created.