Invoicing can be time consuming, but not anymore! The Downloadable PDF Invoices add-on automates the invoicing process by generating PDF invoices for your members.
This add-on generates PDF invoices that the website admin and member can download. Admins and members can download invoices for offline bookkeeping, requests for payment and more.
If you still don't have this add-on, you can purchase it in our site clicking here.
Features and Benefits:
- Automatic PDF invoice generation
- Branded invoices with your logo
- Easily download PDF invoices for offline use
- Automatic sequential invoice numbering
- Invoice status dependent on transaction status (Paid, Unpaid, Refunded or Cancelled)
How to set it up?
After you receive the notification that the add-on was installed on your site, there is no need to setup anything else as you need to do with other add-ons.
Downloading Invoices - Owner's perspective:
You have 3 options to download invoices from the admin:
- Two in the Transaction History Section.
- The third option in the Payment History Section.
The first option is in the "Transaction History" section, located under Finance.
In the next image you can see the numbers 1 and 2 described below:
1. In the "Payments Received" tab, the Invoice column will be clickable, if you click on it the invoice will appear.
2. In the right side you will find the Actions button, if you click on it and then click on "Download Invoice", a new tab will be opened and the invoice will appear as well.
3. The third option is in the Payment History Section.
You can find this section under Members, then find the member and click on Actions >> Payment History:
In the Status column there is an option called "Invoice - Paid", just click on it and the invoice will appear:
Downloading Invoices - Member's perspective:
When they login in their account, they can go to the "Billing Details" Section:
In this section they will find the Credit Card on file, the subscription History and the Payment History.
In this last section they can hover over the Actions button and click on "Download Invoice":
If this add-on is deactivated this option will look like this:
Same in the "Transaction History section":
If you have any additional question please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org