Invoicing can be time-consuming, but not anymore! The Downloadable PDF Invoices add-on automates the invoicing process by generating PDF invoices for the members.
This add-on generates PDF invoices that the website admin and member can download. Admins and members can download invoices for offline bookkeeping, requests for payment, and more.
How To Get This Add-On
Features and Benefits:
- Automatic PDF invoice generation
- Branded invoices with the website logo
- Easily download PDF invoices for offline use
- Automatic sequential invoice numbering
- Invoice status dependent on transaction status (Paid, Unpaid, Refunded or Cancelled)
Using the Add-On
Once the add-on is active on the site, the admin will have the option to set an Invoice Logo in General Settings > Brand Images.
Downloading Invoices - Owner's perspective:
There are 3 options to download invoices from the admin:
- Two in the Transaction History section.
- The third option in the Payment History section.
The first option is in the "Transaction History" section, located under Finance.
In the next image, we show the numbers 1 and 2, please find the description below:
1. In the "Payments Received" tab, the Invoice column will be clickable, clicking on it will make the invoice appear.
2. On the right side, there is the Actions button, clicking on it, and then clicking on "Download Invoice", will open a new tab and the invoice will appear as well.
3. The third option is in the Payment History section.
This section can be found under Members, then find the member and click on Actions >> Payment History:
In the Status column there is an option called "Invoice - Paid", just click on it and the invoice will appear:
Downloading Invoices - Member's perspective:
When they login in their account, they can go to the "Billing Details" Section:
In this section, they will find the Credit Card on file, the subscription History and the Payment History.
In this last section they can hover over the Actions button and click on "Download Invoice":
If the language of the PDF Invoice needs to be changed, please go to Settings - General Settings - Localization and set the Default Website Language:
Keep in mind that changing the language setting of the site changes the language of PDF invoices.
If this add-on is deactivated this option will look like this:
For additional information, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]