Place a clickable country map on the homepage. Users can select their state or province on the map to view local member listings.
The interactive map takes the place of the main search module on the homepage. This add-on is best suited for membership websites with users in only one country.
How To Get This Add-On
- Websites with the VIP Add-Ons Club automatically have this add-on available: Join The VIP Add-Ons Club
- Purchase Individually: Homepage Clickable Maps Pack Add-On
The countries that are available with this add-on:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Enabling the Add-On
1. Go to Settings - Design Settings:
2. Click on Homepage tab and expand the Search Box / Call to Action:
3. Select the Select Call to Action and scroll down until the map option shows up and select it:
When a clickable map is selected, a new option will appear in the Select Call to Action for a sidebar:
|USA||CANADA||UNITED KINGDOM||SOUTH AFRICA|
Important: If the widget is called on another page that is not the homepage the admin will still need to activate it temporarily in the Search Box / Call to Action to edit any of the options.
If further help is needed, please submit a ticket HERE.