In this article, we are going to explain how to add a Custom Header and Footer to the Member's Dashboard.
The system allows selecting different header and footer widgets per Membership Plan.
In the end it will look like this:
By default, this section can be activated by using the Froala Editor or selecting a custom widget.
We will recommend using the Froala Editor. It allows adding links, images, videos, colors, different fonts, etc.
We will explain how to use both, the custom widget and the Froala Editor.
Using the Froala Editor
1. Go to Finance >> Membership Plans >> Member Dashboard >> Scroll down to the "Custom Dashboard Content" section >> and select "Use text Editor" in the Dashboard Header Content option.
2. Add the information desired, as we said, it can be images, videos, links, etc.
3. Save the changes.
Follow the same steps if need to add information to the "Dashboard Footer Content".
Using a Custom Widget
Please follow these steps:
1. Go to Toolbox >> Widget Manager.
2. Click on "New Widget+"
3. Add the Widget Name. We always recommend adding a name related to the functionality being created. In this case, we chose: "Custom Header - Dashboard", this way it is easier to remember what's this widget for.
4. Add the Widget Code.
5. Make sure the Type of Widget is a "Widget".
6. Save the changes.
7. Then go to Finance >> Membership Plans >> Member's Dashboard tab >> Scroll down to the "Custom Dashboard Content" section >> and select the custom widget created >> Save the changes:
In the member's dashboard the widget will appear at the top because we created a widget for the header section:
Please follow the same steps to add a widget to the footer.
In step 7, make sure to select "Dashboard Footer Custom HTML".