In this article, we are going to explain how to add a Custom Header and Footer to the Member's Dashboard.
The system allows selecting different header and footer widgets per Membership Plan.
At the end it will look like this:
By default, this section can be activated by using the Froala Editor or selecting a custom widget.
We will recommend using the Froala Editor. It allows adding links, images, videos, colors, different fonts, etc.
We will explain how to use both, the custom widget and the Froala Editor.
Using the Froala Editor
1. Go to Finance >> Membership Plans >> Additional Settings tab >> Scroll down to the "Member Dashboard" section >> and select "Use text Editor" in the Dashboard Header Custom HTML.
2. Add the information desired, as we said, it can be images, videos, links, etc.
3. Save the changes.
Using a Custom Widget
The first step is to create a New Widget and add the information wanted to display on the header/footer of the member's dashboard.
In order to do this, please follow the next steps (Find detailed explanation below the image):
1. Go to Toolbox >> Widget Manager.
2. Click on "New Widget+"
3. Add the Widget Name. We always recommend selecting a name related to the functionality being created. In this case, we chose: "Custom Header - Dashboard", this way it is easier to remember what's this widget for.
4. Add the Widget Code.
5. Make sure the Type of Widget is a "Widget".
6. Save the changes.
7. Then go to Finance >> Membership Plans >> Additional Settings tab >> Scroll down to the "Member Dashboard" section >> and select the new widget in the Dashboard Header Custom HTML >> Save the changes:
Inside the member's dashboard, the widget will appear at the top because we created a widget for the header section:
Please follow the same steps to add a widget in the footer. In step 7, make sure to select "Dashboard Footer Custom HTML".