Allowing members to contribute content to the website provides them with valuable visibility. Reward paying members by allowing them to publish more posts than lower-tier members.
Limit Posts Per Member lets the admin set how many articles, albums, classifieds, properties, etc. a member can publish at one time.
To set this up, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Finance - Membership Plans:
2. Select the product level to modify:
3. Click on the Post Publishing tab to see all the available features.
With this add-on new options will appear:
1. With the Limit Posts Per Member add-on a price can be set per post type.
Here arethe 3 options:
- Free and Paid Posts.
- Only Paid Posts. No Free Posts.
- Only Free Posts. No Paid Posts.
Note: If the "Only Free Posts. No Paid Posts" option is set, the system won't let the admin select how many free Post can be published.
2. Max Free Posts: Set to 0 for unlimited free posts.
If the admin is editing the Members articles and it's set it to "1", the members listed in this membership will only be able to add 1 article for free. If they want to add a second article they need to pay for it.
3. Price/Extra Post: Minimum value must be 1.
Here the admin can add the price that members will pay per post.
The Pay Per Post add-on allows the admin to charge members a set price each time they publish a piece of content to the website. Pay-per-post prices can be set per membership level.
Pay Per Post is a great way to grow the community while being profitable. The admin can offer free memberships while still generating revenue each time a free member publishes content.
For more questions, feel free to submit a ticket HERE.