Allowing members to contribute content to your website provides them with valuable visibility. Reward paying members by allowing them to publish more posts than lower-tier members.
Limit Posts Per Member lets you set how many articles, albums, classifieds, properties, etc. a member can publish at one time.
To set this up, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Finance - Membership Plans:
2. Select the product level you wish to modify:
3. Click on the Post Publishing tab and you'll see all the available features.
You will have the following options with the add-on:
1. With the Limit Posts Per Member add-on you can set a price per post type.
Here you have 3 options:
- Only Free Posts. No Paid Posts.
- Only Paid Posts. No Free Posts.
- Free and Paid Posts.
Note: If the "Only Free Posts. No Paid Posts" option is set, the system won't let you to select how many free Post can be published.
2. Max Free Posts: Set to 0 for unlimited free posts.
If you are editing the Members articles and you set it to "1", the members listed in this membership will only be able to add 1 article for free. If they want to add a second article they need to pay for it.
3. Price/Extra Post: Minimum value must be 1.
Here you can add the price your members will pay per post.
The Pay Per Post add-on allows you to charge members a set price each time they publish a piece of content to your website. Pay-per-post prices can be set per membership level.
Pay Per Post is a great way to grow your community while being profitable. You can offer free memberships while still generating revenue each time your free members publish content.
For more questions, feel free to submit a ticket HERE.