The Profile Cover Photo add-on allows members to better personalize their profile pages by uploading their own profile cover photos.
Similar to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks, once a member uploads their cover photo it will be placed at the top of a their profile page.
How To Get This Add-On
- Websites with the VIP Add-Ons Club automatically have this add-on available: Join The VIP Add-Ons Club
- Purchase Individually: Profile Cover Photo Add-On
Enabling the Add-On
1. Go to Finance - Membership Plans:
2. Click Edit for the product level the admin wish to grant this for:
3. When the new page opens, please click on the Member's Dashboard tab:
4. Scroll all the way down until this the Profile Photo Uploads section and enable the Profile Cover Photo:
5. Save Product Details.
Once enable, the members will be able to upload their cover photo in their Profile Photo tab, the recommended size is 1440 x 200 px:
The admin will also be able to set the desired width and height in the image settings, members will not be able to show more than what the settings are:
Developers » Image Settings » Profile Photos, Logos & Cover
This is how it is going to display:
Add Alt Text to the Cover Photo Image:
To add an alt text to the cover photo, go to Text Labels > search for "Alt Text For Cover Photo Image":
Default Member Profile Cover Photo
The admin will be able to set a default cover photo in Settings - Design Settings - Brand Images tab as shown below, which will set a cover image automatically until the member selects its own.
Note: Cover Photos can also be imported to members in bulk via CSV file, for more information check out the following documentation. Member Images: Importing Members with Profile Photos, Logos & Cover Photos
For more information feel free to submit a ticket HERE.