The Photo Gallery Previewer add-on provides additional information and interactivity to search result pages & member profile pages for posts that utilize photo albums – Classified Ads, Properties, Products and more.
A scrollable “preview” photo album on search result pages and is utilized by major websites such as Alibaba, Redfin and Fiverr amongst many others. This is controlled by post, meaning that you can have it on certain post types and off on others.
To activate this in general please follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings - Design Settings.
2. Scroll down and expand Search Results Design.
3. Enable the Albums Search Results Carousel.
4. Save changes.
To activate/deactivate this for a specific photo album post type, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Content - Edit Post Settings:
2. Click Edit for the post type you wish to activate this for.
3. In the next page click on the Search Results tab.
4. Scroll all the way down until you see Additional Settings and expand.
5. Scroll down a little further to activate/deactivate the photo gallery previewer.
6. Save changes.
By activating this add-on your search results for your photo album type of post will work like this: