The admin / designer of the site can use the tables within the Froala editor to add content and style to static web pages on the site. This functionality is also available for creating and editing email templates.
The content can be edited in 2 different ways:
1. Using the Admin Froala Editor options: These are available when selecting all the page content, including what is inside and outside of the table.
2. Using the Froala Table Options: These apply for the columns, rows and cells.
The available options to edit are explained below:
- Columns and Rows: Add and delete columns and rows.
- Merge cells: Merge two or more cells to create a new, larger cell.
- Background Color: Add different colors to cells, columns, and rows.
-Additional options include: Insert an image, choose vertical & horizontal alignment, cell style and remove table.
To learn more about Froala tables, please read this article: Web Page Builder: How Tables, Columns and Rows Behave on Mobile Devices