Access the Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar find the Community Article feature, click on it to add a new one.
Find the new article here, add some content to it like the title, description, image and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Community Article.
3. Select the Category of the Community Article. To learn how, please visit HERE.
4. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma!.
5. Add an image to the article.
6. Add content to the article, use the editor to give it the styling and structure. Add images by copy and pasting.
7. View existing articles in the account, it will not show if there aren't any articles. Will also display the amount of articles in the account.
8. Add articles to the account. (Will not display if the limit of posts has been reached).
Now here is how the recently created article can be found and its current Status:
To View, Edit, Clone or Delete the Article click on the Actions Button to display the Dropdown Menu with the corresponding options:
Lastly, this is how the article displays on the site:
All membership features have a page designated for the feature by default: