Access your Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar you are going to find the Community Article feature.
Here you'll find a new article, now we can add some content to it like the title, description, image and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Community Article.
3. Select the Category of the Community Article. To learn how, please visit HERE.
4. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma!.
5. Add an image to your article.
6. Add content to your article, use the editor to give it the styling and structure of your liking. You can add images by copy and pasting.
7. View existing articles in your account, it will not show if you don't have any articles. Will also display the amount of articles in your account.
8. Add articles to your account. (Will not display if you have reached your limit of posts.)
This is how the article displays in the Member's Dashboard:
Lastly, this is how the article displays on the site:
As you can see all membership features have a page designated for the feature by default: