Access your Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar you are going to find the Video feature.
Here you'll find a new video feature, now we can add some content to it like the title, video link, description, and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the video.
3. Add the link of your video.
IMPORTANT: When adding the link of the video make sure to use the Share Link:
Click Copy, to get the proper link, if you copy the link from the browser the Thumbnail is not going to appear properly resulting in no image when viewing on the Videos Streaming Widget or the /videos search results page.
4. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma!.
5. Add a description to your video, use the editor to give it the styling and structure of your liking. You can add images by copy and pasting.
6. View existing videos in your account, it will not show if you don't have any videos. Will also display the amount of videos in your account.
7. Add videos to your account. (Will not display if the limit of posts has been reached.)
Now here is how you can find the video you've had created:
This is how the video displays in the Member's Dashboard:
Lastly, this is how the video displays in the site:
As you can see all membership features have a page designated for the feature by default:
Click on Watch Video:
Here you'll find the video and the description of the video: