Access your Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar you are going to find the Video feature.
Here you'll find a new video feature, now we can add some content to it like the title, video link, description, and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the video.
3. Select the category for your video.
4. Add the link of your video.
5. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma.
IMPORTANT: When adding the link of the video make sure to use the Share Link:
Click Copy, to get the proper link, if you copy the link from the browser the Thumbnail is not going to appear properly resulting in no image when viewing on the Videos Streaming Widget or the /videos search results page.
6. Add a location to your video in the first field, it will auto-populate in the field below.
7. Add a quick description of your video.
8. View existing videos in your account. It will not display if you don't have any videos yet.
9. Add videos to your account. (Will not display if the limit of posts has been reached.)
This is how the video displays in the Member's Dashboard:
Lastly, this is how the video displays in the site:
As you can see all membership features have a page designated for the feature by default:
Click on Watch Video:
Here you'll find the video and the description of the video: