Access the Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar find the Video feature, click on it to post one.
Find the new video post here, add some content to it like the title, video link, description, and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the video.
3. Select the category for the video.
4. Add the link of the video.
5. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma.
IMPORTANT: When adding the link of the video make sure to use the Share Link:
Click Copy, to get the proper link, if the link is copied from the browser the Thumbnail is not going to appear properly resulting in no image when viewing on the Videos Streaming Widget or the /videos search results page.
6. Add a location to the video in the first field, it will auto-populate in the field below.
7. Add a quick description of your video.
8. View existing videos in the account.
9. Add videos to the account. (Will not display if the limit of posts has been reached).
This is how the video displays in the Member's Dashboard and its current Status:
To View, Edit, Clone or Delete the Video click on the Actions Button to display the Dropdown Menu with the corresponding options:
Lastly, this is how the video displays in the site:
As you can see all membership features have a page designated for the feature by default: