Access the Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar find the Property feature, click on it to create the post.
Find the new property here, add some content to it like the title, description, image and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Property.
3. Select the Status of the Property "For Sale" or "For Rent".
4. Add the address of the Property.
5. The Complete address will be auto-populated by typing it in point #4.
6. Enter the Price for the Property.
7. Choose the Type of the Property (House, Condo, Commercial, etc.).
8. Choose the number of Bedrooms.
9. Choose the number of Bathrooms.
10. Enter the Approx. Square Footage.
11. Enter the Year the Property was built.
12. Add an External Link if necessary.
13. Enter the Description of the House.
14. View existing properties in the account, it will not show if there aren't any properties. Will also display the amount of properties in the account.
15. Add properties to the account. (Will not display if the limit of posts has been reached).
Once you save all the details, add the images to the Property feature.
Upload as many images you need.
1. Add a Title to the Image.
2. Add a Description to the Image.
Here the Photo Display Order can be arranged:
See how the images can be arranged in the following GIF and select the Cover Image for the new post:
To View, Edit, Clone or Delete the Article click on the Actions Button to display the Dropdown Menu with the corresponding options:
Now here is how the Property post can be found and its current Status:
Lastly, this is how the Property displays on the site:
All membership features have a page designated for the feature by default: