Access your Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar you are going to find the Property feature.
Here you'll find a new property, now we can add some content to it like the title, description, image and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Property.
3. Select the Status of the Property "For Sale" or "For Rent".
4. Add the address of the Property.
5. The Complete address will be auto-populated by typing it in point #4.
6. Enter the Price for the Property.
7. Choose the Type of the Property (House, Condo, Commercial, etc.).
8. Choose the number of Bedrooms.
9. Choose the number of Bathrooms.
10. Enter the Approx. Square Footage.
11. Enter the Year the Property was built.
12. Add an External Link if necessary.
13. Enter the Description of the House.
14. View existing properties in your account, it will not show if you don't have any properties. Will also display the amount of properties in your account.
15. Add properties to your account. (Will not display if the limit of posts has been reached.)
Once you save all of the of the details, you can add the images to the Property feature.
Upload as many images you need.
1. Add a Title to the Image.
2. Add a Description to the Image.
Here you can Arrange the Photo Display Order:
See how you can arrange the images in the following GIF and select your Cover Image of your post:
Now here is how you can find the Property you'd created: