Access your Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar you are going to find the Event feature.
Here you'll find a new event, now we can add some content to it like the title, description, image and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Event.
3. Add an image to your Event.
4. Select the Event's Category that applies.
5. Click on the "Start Date" for the Calendar to pop-up and choose the date.
6. Click on the "End Date" for the Calendar to pop-up and choose the date.
7. Add the Cost to Attend.
8. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma!.
9. Add an External Link if necessary.
10. Add the Venue Name.
11. Add the address of the Event.
12. The Complete address will be auto-populated by typing it in point #11.
13. Enter the Description of the Event.
14. View Events that already exist, it will also tell you how many events are on your profile.
15. Create a new event. (Will not display if the limit of posts has been reached.)
Now here is how you can find the event you've had created:
This is how the event displays in the Member's Dashboard:
Lastly, this is how the article displays on the site:
As you can see all membership features have a page designated for the feature by default:
Click on View Details:
Here you'll find:
- All of the Details (Date, Price, Tags, Name of the Venue) of the Event.
- The main description of the Event.
- "Contact This Member" will send a direct message to the member.
- "View More Details" will take you to the External Link of the Property.