Access the Member's Dashboard, on the left sidebar find the Event feature, click on it to make a new post.
Find the new event post here, content can be added for example the title, description, image and more as explained through the points mentioned and the image shown below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Event.
3. Add an image to the Event.
4. Select the Event's Category that applies.
5. Auto-Recurring Events Add-On Needed
6. Click on "Select Start Time" for the time Dropdown to pop-up and choose the time.
7. Click on "Select End Time" for the Time Dropdown to pop-up and choose the time.
8. Click on "Start Date" for the Calendar to to pop-up and choose the date
9. Click on "End Date" for the Calendar to to pop-up and choose the date
10 Add the Cost to Attend the Event
11. Add an External Link if necessary.
12. Add the Venue Name.
13. Add the address of the Event.
14. The Complete address will be auto-populated by typing it in point #13.
15. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma.
16. Enter the Description of the Event.
17. View existing articles in the account, it will not show if there aren't any Events. Will also display the amount of Events in the account.
18. Add Events to the account. (Will not display if the limit of posts has been reached).
This is how the event displays in the Member's Dashboard and its current Status:
To View, Edit, Clone or Delete the Event click on the Actions Button to display the Dropdown Menu with the corresponding options:
Lastly, this is how the Event displays on the site:
All membership features have a page designated for the feature by default:
Note on recurring events (add on required):