Access the Member Dashboard, on the left sidebar find the Classifieds post type, click on it to make a new post.
Add some content to the post, for example a title, condition and more as explained below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Classified.
3. Enter the Price for the Classified.
4. Select the Category the fits best.
5. Select the Condition that the Classified is in.
6. Select the Status of the Classified.
7. Add an external link for the Classified.
8. Add the address of the Classified.
9. The Complete address will be auto-populated by typing it in point #8.
10. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma.
11. Add a description to the Classified.
After all of the details have been saved, add the images to the Classified post.
Upload as many images as needed.
1. Add a Title to the Image.
2. Add a Description to the Image.
Here the Photo Display Order can be arranged:
Once the Classified post has been created, it will display the current Status (Published, Draft, Expired). The number of views and Bookmarks will only show if the correspondent add ons are active on the site. Click Here to learn more.
Click on the Actions button to View, Edit, Upload Photos, Clone or Delete the post:
* Keep in mind that the Clone option will only copy the post details, not the images.
Member Dashboard Options
Different options are available on this section. For more information, please refer to the image and points shown below:
1. Classifieds: Will show all the classifieds and display the amount of classifieds in the account.
2. Add a New Classified: Click to add a new classified. It will not display if the limit of posts has been reached.
3. Entries per page: Click on the dropdown to choose how many entries will show per page (5, 10, 25 or 50 entries).
4. Order of the Posts on the Page: Newest, Oldest, Updated (first), Updated (last), Start Date (first), Start Date (last).
5. Filter by Status: Published, Draft or Expired.
6. Filter by Keyword: Enter a desired keyword to display all classified posts that contain it.
Lastly, all Post Types have a designated search results page: