- Login to the Admin area of your site
- Navigate to Emails - Email Templates
- Locate the email template you would like to edit either by scrolling through the list or by searching for words you know are in the email template in the “Search Emails by Keyword” field
- Click on the “Customize” button for the email template you wish to edit
- Make your desired edits
- Click on the “Save Template” button to save your changes
- If you wish to make further edits to this template that you have already copied to your website, follow steps 1 and 2 above, locate the template in the “Customized Email Templates” section of the page, and click on the “Edit” button in the “Actions” column for this email template
Please note that when cloning an email template to your site, the system will add the "copy-of-" to the title of the template. This will happen automatically if you do not change the name of the default email template as a way to avoid conflicts with duplicate email templates.