How to link a PDF to a Static Page
Follow the steps on this article to learn how to add a PDF to a page.
1. Before linking the file to a static page, the file needs to be uploaded to the Media Manager. To learn more, please check this article: How to Upload a File
2. Create or access the page that was meant for this purpose. Click HERE to learn how to create a static page.
3. Navigate to My Content - Web Page Builder.
4. Search the page and click on Edit :
5. Once on the page, the PDF file can be linked to text, an image or both. Check the information below for more details:
Highlight the text area and Click on Insert Link.
Add the path to the PDF file, it is just the relative part of the URL like this: /images/pdf.pdf
Click on the image, and follow the same steps.
6. Click on Save Web Page:
Lastly, Click on View Page: