02/16/18 - Software Updates
We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We updated the Facebook Feed widget that can be used on member profile pages to align with the latest best practices from Facebook.
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Member Facebook Feed
- Now the Google Search Assist Design Setting will be set as enabled by default when the Add-On has been activated on a site.
- We improved the error message when a member's payment fails when signing up for a paid product. Now, if a payment fails, the system will display a button that will take the members to login to their account to update their payment credentials.
- Now Static Page permalinks can have URL-valid special characters in the URL like &,?, %, =.
- Now forms have the ability to redirect to another page after submission. In order to set a form to do this, navigate to the Admin area >> Toolbox >> Form Manager >> Edit >> Actions >> Edit Form Settings option. From here, navigate to the Save Actions Tab and change the Save Actions option to Redirect to URL. Then enter the URL in the Redirect To URL field. Note: This new feature will not work in the forms that are used in the Member Dashboard area.
Bootstrap Theme - Function - Form
- The Search Member Keywords Add-On is now fully based on the New Add-On Manager.
Search - Member - Search Query
- We added a default version of the Website Contact Form to the system.
Bootstrap Theme - Contact Us Page
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the normal behavior of the Member Image Fetch Tool.
- We made an improvement of how the system handles 404 pages and errors.
- We made an update so that when a new Product is created, all members in it will be visibile to all other members and unregistered visitors by default.