Emails » Email Templates » New Email Template
To create a new email template, go to Emails >> Email Templates. On the top right corner there is a button to create a "New Email Template +":
An empty template will appear where the following can be added:
- Subject Line
- The content of the email. Here add paragraphs, titles, links, and images.
- Template Name, make sure to use unique wording for this area. Use no spaces, only enter lower cases letters and dashes.
The Template Name sidebar contains other options that allow for further customization of the new email template:
- Template Category - comes with 5 options:
Billing, Customer Service, Lead Emails, My Saved Templates and System Emails
- Include Signature - Select between "Yes" or "No"
- Include Website Logo - Select between "Yes" or "No"
- Include Unsubscribe Link - Select between "Yes" or "No"
The Unsubscribe Link cannot be eliminated from a Newsletter Campaign; it can only be omitted from other email notifications. This is mandated by a regulation that requires subscribers to have the option to opt out.
Below is the finalized email template:
Once the email template has been saved, the template can be used when composing an email within the "Template" drop-down: