Important Note: This tab will only display if the system identifies recently imported images through the member import template.
To add logos to the import template you can included URLs for a profile_photo or logo during import, please follow these steps to import all of the images to the members that were just imported:
- Login to the Admin area of your site
- Navigate to the Members >> Member Images page
- Choose an appropriate number of members to import the images of at a time in the "Show" dropdown:
Click on "Search Now"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Check All" link to select all of the members listed on this page:
- Select "Fetch from source and resize" from the dropdown menu:
Click the "Apply Action" button. You should see a notification that the images are being processed. If you scroll to the top of the page, you will see all of the icons of a crossed out camera
will start to turn in to green checkboxes as they are completed:
Do not close the window or navigate away from the page during this process.
If you have additional members that need to have their images fetched and resized, click on the "Next" button at the top or bottom of the Results table to go to the next page of results:
- Repeat the steps above until all images have been fetched and resized.
You can also do this for each record individually