Importing members can be a bit of a tricky process due to the fact that all of the data entered must be simple, clean text (no formatting, line breaks, or other things that can break a CSV file), and the data must all be in the proper columns in order to import properly. This includes the links for the images you want uploaded with your file.
** Important Note: This tab will only display if the system identifies recently imported images through the member import template. **
These images will need to be uploaded to your Media Manager in order to guarantee a successful upload. For more in-deoth information about the Media Manager check out this link: >> Media Manager Folder <<
Please follow these steps to import all of the images to the members that were just imported:
- Login to the Admin area of your site.
- Navigate to the Members >> Member Images:
- Choose an appropriate number of members to import the images of at a time in the "Show" dropdown:
Importing and resizing photos is an extremely resource-intensive activity for a server, so at the time, 100 images is the maximum that can be imported / resized at a time.
Click on "Update Results"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Check All" link to select all of the members listed on this page. Select "Fetch from Source and Resize Photos" from the dropdown menu::
Click the "Apply Action" button. You should see a notification that the images are being processed:
Do not close the window or navigate away from the page during this process.
If you have additional members that need to have their images fetched and resized, click on the "Next" button at the top or bottom of the Results table to go to the next page of results:
- Repeat the steps above until all images have been fetched and resized.