We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We made several small updates to the UI of the Limit Posts Per Member Add-On and the sidebar of the Member Dashboard.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Feature Body datatable
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Feature Header
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Photo Albums
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Sidebar
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the filename of Posts to save incorrectly in some cases when a special character like "&" or "%" was present in the Post's title.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing links in the Recent Blog Articles with Sidebar widget from directing users to the correct URL on mobile devices.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Blog Articles with Sidebar
- We converted some hard-coded text to Text Labels in the paid signup form when the One Click Social Login Add-On is active. New Label: continue_to_checkout.
- The export files generated with the Member Export Data Add-On now include the "user_id" column.
- We created a tool to restore the Autosuggest Settings to their defaults. In order to use this new feature navigates to the Admin >> Developers >> Autosuggest Settings there you can find a button next to the "Creates New Autosuggest Rules" button.
- Now the Compose Email modal on the Match Leads page in the Admin Area will automatically populate the "Recipient" field with email of the person who submitted the lead.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing Banner Ads from displaying on Static Pages in some cases.
- We added two new settings in order to control the display of the buttons used for the One Click Social Login Add-On on the login page and in the Member Dashboard. To use these new settings, navigate to Admin >> General Settings >> Integrations Tab. Settings Name: Enable Google Login, Enable Facebook Login.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Member Dashboard
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Facebook Action Create
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Google Action Create
Bootstrap Theme - Login Form - Display Social Login Links
- We fixed and issue which was preventing some Admins from accessing the Legacy Leads page in some cases.
- We fixed the issue that was preventing members from changing the Photo Sort Order when an album had more than 100 photos.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Photo Albums Order Photos
- Now when a Site Admin is uploading an image through the Image Manager in the Admin, the system will now replace all blank spaces in the name of the file with a dash (-) for better compatibility.
- We updated the logic of the Autosuggest feature so only members that would also appear in search results for the same keyword will appear as suggestions.
- We added the Past Due total on the Transaction History page to be a sum of all invoices with the status "Unpaid". Previously this figure was generated by summing all transactions processed on the site to date rather than the invoices, which Admins have more control over.