We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the currency symbol from displaying properly when an Admin creates a manual subscription for a member from the Admin Area.
- We added View Listing and Edit Listing buttons to the Member Sidebar Menu.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Sidebar
Bootstrap Theme - Custom Appearance Settings
Bootstrap Theme - Header - Main Menu
- The Transaction History menu item in the Admin Area will be hidden by default and only show when the first invoice of any kind is generated by the site.
- We fixed an issue which was causing duplicate invoices to be generated when a member signs up for a Free Trial on a site.
- We made an update to reference some important website data more securely on all public pages of websites.
- We applied a design update to the "Need Help" button found on all pages of the Admin to better support Safari and Edge browsers.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the Contact Us link on the Billing Details page in the Member Dashboard when a site does not have an SSL certificate installed.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting a member's status when they "upgrade" from one free Product to another free Product.
- Now the Member Images menu item in the Admin Area will only show when an Admin has imported members that have images associated with them.
- We added support for making a Froala WYSIWYG field in the Form Builder required.
- We fixed an issue which was causing Leads to have the same token in some cases.
System - SaveForm
- We fixed in issue which was affecting the ability to convert a Member Search Results page to a Static page when the content inside the Static page had a "%" symbol as part of the page's content.
- We fixed an issue which was causing Payfast payment gateway Invoices to be set as "Unpaid" after a successful transaction in some cases.
- Now the balance of an Invoice wll be updated when a Site Admin manually change the Status of an Invoices to Paid - Updaid and vice versa.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the daily billing updates of sites to not run properly in some cases.