09/07/18 - Software Updates
We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We updated the UI of viewing a lead as a member so that free leads show the cost as "Free" rather than "$0".
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Leads Details Page - New Lead System
- We updated the Post Settings >> Type of Data field in order to reduce the number of options available there.
- We made an update so that the "Reviews" feature Search Results URL will now be included in sitemap files generated by the Sitemap Generator Add-On.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the "Posted by" Member link on Post Search Results pages when the Insta-Load Search Results Add-On is active.
- We created a new Setting in order to control the list of pages that should be "public" when the Members Only Content Add-On is active on a Site. To use this new feature, navigate to Admin >> Settings >> General Settings under the Members Only setting.
Bootstrap Theme - HEAD
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the Login functionality of the One-Click Social Login Add-On when the Login Form is set to be displayed on the Homepage.
- We fixed an issue that was affecting the Sync Button in the Member Dashboard when the One-Click Social Login Add-On is active.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the Admin Only option for the Monthly Price set in the Product Settings to not work correctly for upgrades in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Upgrade Page 1
- We updated the functionality of editing Email Templates so that it is impossible to create 2 custom templates with the same name, which can cause a conflict when the template is referenced by the system.
- We added Lazy Load functionality to the Image Manager feature in the Admin. This new feature will help sites to reduce loading time and bandwidth usage for sites with a large number of images uploaded using this feature.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the H1 and H2 titles to not show on paginated Search Results pages in some cases.
- We updated the Form Manager to automatically hide some fields that don not apply for certain field types when a new field type is selected.
- We added the ability to set a Dropdown field as required in the Form Manager.
- We added the ability to add Admin notes to each invoice on the Transaction History Page in the Admin Area.