By default your members have the option to publish and un-publish their posts on your website. The Advanced Post Moderation add-on allows you to decide how certain types of posts are published on your website.
Require a website admin to approve and publish member posts or allow members to publish and un-publish their own posts.
To activate this, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Content - Edit Post Setting.
2. Click Edit for the feature you wish to moderate.
3. Scroll down and expand the additional settings:
4. Scroll further down and you'll see the Post Approval options.
5. Once this has been implemented, your members content won't be published automatically.
Now the form won't contain the "Publish" option, please see screenshots below for reference.
Manually Approve the Content
To manually Publish the content of articles, coupons, jobs, events, videos, etc. Please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Content - Manage Post.
2. Select the the feature you want to moderate.
3. Click on "Live Page" to review the content.
4. If you want to edit it please click on "Edit". This button is located right next to the "Actions" button.
5. Once you've viewed, edited or confirmed the user's content, use the check-mark to select the content.
6. Select action to apply.
7. Click on Apply.
You will always see at the top the post that need to be verified by the admin:
Click on it to be taken to approve the post.
Important: Remember when moderating content, constantly check your member's content and update it. Anything that requires to be moderated before publishing will remain as a draft until approved for publishing.