We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We made the Froala WYSIWYG for the "Website Signature" found on the General Settings section of the Admin smaller so it fits better with the rest of the page, and also fixed an issue that was causing it not to display properly in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was causing Top and Sub Category homepage search to show a "No Options Available" text on the dropdown fields even options exist in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage Search - Top and Sub Category Only
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to choose whether or not a member's category will show for members displayed in the "Feature Members on Homepage" Add-On.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to search for locations which contain an apostrophe in their name.
- We fixed an issue that was affecting the sort order of non-recurring events on the event search result page when the "Auto-Recurring Events" Add-on is active on a site.
- We added a feature to display the reason why a form submission has been blocked by the Spam Form Protector Add-On. Now, when viewing a site while logged in as an Admin, submitting a form protected by this add-on will display an error message with the exact keyword that triggered the the submission to be blocked. Also, when a form submission is blocked due to the Spam Form Protector, it will be logged in the Activity Tracker of the site.
Bootstrap Theme - Function - Save Form
- We added a button to "refresh website cache" in the top-right corner of the Admin. Refreshing the cache of a website will make sure all most recent changes to the site are reflected immediately on the frontend of a site and can fix some minor display issues on a site.
- We updated the "View All" button in the "Recent Members" homepage widget in order to make it compatible with mobile devices.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Members
- We implemented an update to speed up the loading of the "order summary" section when creating an order from the Admin, and when a member signs up or upgrades to another product.
- We added a "Members Only" text badge on the "Edit Web Pages" page in the Admin to help easily identify the pages that have been set as "Members Only".
- We updated the "Photo Album Upload" module in the Member Dashboard in order to make it compatible with the colors selected on the Design Settings page in the Admin.
Boostrap Theme - Custom - Appearance Settings.
- We updated the "Edit SEO Templates" page in the Admin in order to only show the Froala WYSIWYG for certain templates that support showing the Body content added to these templates.
- We updated the member account button shown on mobile devices in order to make it more compatible for screen sizes with a width between 991px and 1100px.
Bootstrap Theme - Header - Main Menu
- The Member Dashboard icon title attributes can now be edited as Text Labels.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Member Dashboard
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Sidebar
- We updated the "Recent Jobs" homepage widget to make it compatible with the "Limit One Post Per Member" setting.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Jobs
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to pay invoices for amounts that contain fractions of a currency (EG: $1.50) on the Billing Details page in the Member Dashboard area when using Stripe as the Payment Gateway.
- We updated the design of the "Additional Settings" button on the "Edit Post Settings" page in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the number of pending leads shown on the sidebar of the Member Dashboard to be inaccurate in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Sidebar
- We added the "http(s) + domain" variable to the "Email Variables" list on the "Edit Email Templates" page in the Admin. We also updated the name of the "Filename" and "Website URL" variables to "Member Profile URL" and "Website Domain" to make those more clear.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing members using the "Member Private Chat" Add-On from replying to messages in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the Member Geocode tool in the Admin to not geocode members which have an apostrophe in any part of their location name.
- We fixed a small design issue with the "Featured Blog Article Slider" Add-On causing the images to have a left margin of a couple of pixels when displayed on the homepage.
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage - Featured Blog Posts Slider
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the "Billing Details" page in the Member Dashboard if the Admin of a site updates their Payment Gateway from one Stripe account to a different Stripe account.
- We updated the logic of the "Members-Only Content" Add-On to also apply to the display of posts a member has made on their profile page.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Members Only Message
Bootstrap Theme - Member Profile - Member Tabs
Bootstrap Theme - Member Profile - Member Tabs lazyLoad
- We released an update to reduce the load time of the "Transaction History page in the Admin.