We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We fixed an issue which was some of the text in date picker fields from displaying properly when a site is using one of the Dark Themes available in the Admin.
- The "Save X% With This Option" messages when comparing different billing cycles on the Signup and Member Upgrade pages are now fully based on Text Labels.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Upgrade Page 1
Bootstrap Theme - Form - Membership Payment Options
- We fixed an issue which was preventing members from adding the country of Georgia as an additional location in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Function - Google Location Suggest
- We updated the "Edit Post Settings" page in the Admin to display "N/A" in the "Form to Use" column when there is no form to select for a post type.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the "Select Form to Use" field to lose the selected value when toggling between tabs on the Edit Post Settings page in the Admin.
- We updated the "URL Permalink" field validation on the Edit Post Settings page in the Admin in order to automatically trim blank spaces before and after the URL before saving.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the recent homepage widgets for "photo album" post types to change the album's cover image when the "Limit One Post per Member" setting is selected.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Classifieds
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Photo Albums
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Products
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Properties
- We updated the UK Clickable Map to give more accurate results based on the current responses returned by Google Maps.
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage Search - Clickable UK Map
- We fixed an issue which preventing the system from processing signups when the member chooses "UK" as the country of their Billing Address when the site is using the Stripe payment gateway..
- We fixed an issue with the "Sitemap Generator" Add-On which was preventing it from generating all of the individual sitemap files it should.
- When a member edits a "photo album" post type in the member dashboard, if they have not added a photo to the album yet, instead of showing a broken image for the album, it will show text indicating that an image has not yet been added to the album. New text label: No_image_label.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Photo Albums datatable
- We updated the UI when editing a photo album post in the member dashboard to make it clear which image will be used as the album cover for the post.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Photo Albums Order Photos
- We updated the display of emails received through Email Templates to include a light gray background in order to modernize the appearance of the email. This new background will display for all email templates sent that include the website logo.
- We updated the "Sub + Sub-Sub" search module widget to make the display of placeholder text labels consistent throughout the site.
Bootstrap Theme - Search Module - Sub + Sub-Sub
- We updated the "Members-Only Content" Add-On in order to only show content to members logged into an account that has a status of "Active". If the member's account is not "Active", the member will not be able to see the content protected by the "Members Only" Add-On.
Bootstrap Theme - Member Profile
Bootstrap Theme - Member Profile - Contact Page
Bootstrap Theme - Member Profile - Submit Review
Bootstrap Theme - Member Results
Bootstrap Theme - Single Post Page
Bootstrap Theme - Static Web Page
- The text displayed in the "Pay Per Post" and "Sell Digital Downloads" Add-Ons billing workflows are now based fully on Text Labels.
- We updated the "Maximum Emails to Send" field when creating a Newsletter Campaign to display "No Max Limit" when the site is using custom Sendgrid credentials entered into the General Settings >> Integrations tab.
- We fixed an issue which was causing leads that were manually bulk-matched to members in the Admin to send an email template to the matched members with a non-functioning link to view the lead details.
- We fixed an issue with the "Pay Invoice" button on the Billing Details page in the Member Dashboard area which was causing a PHP error in some cases.
- We updated the error message that displays when a paid member signup fails and the site is using Stripe as the payment gateway. The message will now include more details as to the nature of the payment error.
- We updated the Froala WYSIWYG used throughout the Front-End of sites to the latest version.
- We updated the member upgrades pages in order to make all text labels consistent during the upgrade process.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Upgrade Page 1
- We released the "Admin Role Permissions" Add-On free for all websites. Click here for more information.
- We updated the Stripe payment gateway to also send the name of the member to the payment gateway when a transaction is processed.
- We added the ability to display a snippet of the "About" text for a member in the Recent and Featured Members homepage widgets. In order to use this new feature, navigate to the Admin >> Settings >> Design Settings >> Homepage Layout tab >> Homepage Section Order Options.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Members